Obtaining a temporary nonimmigrant visa to enter the U.S. is not always easy. That’s especially true without the assistance of a proven immigration attorney. At Inventimm, PC, we're here to help you achieve your goal of visiting the U.S. step-by-step.

That includes help obtaining the following visa types, but are not limited to:

  • B-1 and B-2 visas
  • F-1 and M-1 visas
  • J-1 visas
  • H-3 visas

Contact us today at 323-739-7532 to speak with a proven immigration attorney in Beverly Hills, California. Continue reading to learn how we can help you obtain a temporary visa.

B-1 Visa And B-2 Visa For Visitors

Many visa options are available if you intend to enter the U.S. temporarily for business or tourism. They include the B-1 and B-2 visa classifications.

  • B-1 Visa: A B-1 visa is best for individuals who intend to stay in the U.S. temporarily (less than six months) while working on certain business projects.
  • B-2 Visa: The B-2 visa classification is best for individuals who intend to spend six months or less in the U.S. for tourism purposes.

Depending on your circumstances (i.e., the purpose of travel, nationality, and length of stay), you may be eligible for the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). Contact us today to discuss your options with a Beverly Hills immigration attorney.

F-1 Visa And M-1 Visa For Students & Trainees

More than 1 million international students are in the U.S., and that number continues to grow. With that in mind, visa options are available for you if you are a student enrolled in a qualifying academic, non-academic, or vocational/technical program. They include:

  • F-1 Visa: This student visa classification allows full-time students at accredited colleges, universities, seminaries, conservatory, academic high schools, elementary schools, language training programs, or other qualifying academic programs.
  • M-1 Visa: The M-1 visa classification is for students enrolled in qualifying non-academic and vocational programs.

Choosing the best student visa category is not always as cut-and-dry as it seems. Contact an immigration attorney in Beverly Hills to learn more about the F-1 and M-1 student visa classifications.

J-1 Visas For Exchange Visitors

Enrolling in a qualifying exchange program via the J-1 visa category is an excellent way to learn about a new culture and enhance professional skills in the U.S. Generally, the J-1 visa allows entrance into the United States for the following types of exchange visitors, but not limited to:

  • Professors, teachers, and scholars
  • Research assistants
  • Students and trainees
  • Au Pairs
  • Camp counselors
  • Specialists

It’s important to note that the U.S. Department of State administers the J-1 exchange visitor program. That means the process is slightly different and potentially more complicated than other visitor visa categories.

If you’re considering a trip to the U.S. via the J-1 exchange visitor program, it’s in your best interest to consult with a knowledgeable immigration attorney as soon as possible. Contact Inventimm, PC, today–We can help.

H-3 Visa For Trainees and Special Education Visitors

The H-3 nonimmigrant visa category enables noncitizens to temporarily visit the U.S. as trainees or special education exchange visitors. Learn more about each below.

  • H-3 Visa For Trainees: This classification includes individuals training in any field (other than graduate medical training or education) that is unavailable in their home country.
  • H-3 Visa For Special Education Exchange Visitors: This classification is reserved for individuals seeking to visit the U.S. to participate in special education exchange visitor programs providing approved training/experience for children with physical, mental, and emotional disabilities.

Whether you’ve been invited to participate in a qualifying training program or your organization wants to invite a noncitizen to the U.S. for hands-on training opportunities, we can help. Contact Inventimm, PC, today to discuss the detail of your visit.

Contact a Beverly Hills Immigration Attorney Today

Estimates suggest that more than 4 million U.S. visa applications are denied annually. In many cases, individuals pursuing nonimmigrant visas are denied due to improper classification, application errors, and sponsorship issues.

Working with a skilled immigration attorney in Beverly Hills, CA, can help you avoid many problems that result in delays and denials. Our Beverly Hills immigration attorneys are savvy, up-to-date on the latest immigration trends, and genuinely concerned about doing what’s best for you.

You don’t have to rely on sub-par legal assistance or go through the nonimmigrant visa application process alone. We’re here to help you through the process from beginning to end. Contact Inventimm, PC, today at 323-739-7532 to discuss the details of your visit to the U.S.